Safety glove ESD-TIP
Question about a product
Protective, knitted, seamless gloves made of 13-thread polyester knit with carbon fiber.
Available sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
EN 388: 2016 (1131X)
EN 420: 2003 / A1: 2009
EN 1149-1: 2006
PN-EN 61340: 2016
- thinner gauge on the fingers, which significantly increases dexterity
- thicker needle in the metacarpal part, which increases the glove's resistance to friction and tearing
- PU coating on the fingertips made of water PU - a thinner, more flexible coating that guarantees good grip and comfort of work
- white polyurethane (PU) coated fingertips
- finished with an elastic colored cuff indicating the size
- provide protection against static electricity (ESD)
- electrotechnical industry
- Size: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11